Downloads | Preparation | Aplication
- The state and preparation of the support surface is extremely important and can influence the coating’s degree of adhesion and useful life.
- Make sure the surfaces are structurally sound, clean, free from dust, loose debris, algae, general dirt and standing water.
- Repair any cracks, dents and abrasions.
- Fill any holes and imperfections with a bitumen mastic.
- Affix any loose sheets of asphalt felt with an adhesive. If blisters are noted, we recommend cutting, drying, rejoining and sealing.
- Do not use on sheets of extruded polystyrene (XPS) or PVC, nor in areas where that are likely to come into contact with solvents or oils.
- Combine with ULTRAFLEX® Matting when repairing large cracks.
Coverage: 1–2 kg per m2.
Cleaning: Clean tools and equipment with white spirits.
Red Dark Grey
- Ensure product is stirred thoroughly
- Apply by brush straight from container in
a single uniform application rate of 1-2 kg
- In extreme cases a second coat may be
applied 2-3 days after initial application.
Store unopened in the original packaging and in a cool, dry place at 5–25 °C. Protect from direct sunlight and sources of ignition.
Protect from freezing.
- Shelf Life
Storage life 12 months in tightly sealed undamaged containers
Contains a flammable solvent, and all normal precautions against fire must be taken during both storage and use. Keep away from sources of ignition.