ULTRAFLEX® MATTING is a fibreglass mesh specifically designed as a structural reinforcement for ULTRAFLEX® polyurethane membranes.
When the resins used to link the fibres are activated, they form a completely reinforced monolithic membrane that is 100% bonded to the surface.
ULTRAFLEX® MATTING is easy to apply and handle. Its thickness and dimensions allow for rapid placement on large surfaces, contours and trims, ensuring a correct membrane thickness.
Especially designed for combined use with ULTRAFLEX® liquid polyurethane membranes.
- Ideal for new construction projects and restoration work.
- For all types of surface, structures, trims and individual features that may be complicated and/or hard to access.
Thickness: 225 g/m2.
Format: Rolls of 1 × 60 m and 1 × 20 m
- Can be used with the ULTRAFLEX® wet-on-wet application system, thus eliminating any waiting between coats and reducing the overall application time.
- Ensures the product is applied correctly and guarantees a perfect membrane thickness.
- The multidirectional cross-linking of the fibres provides greater resistance to stress in every direction and therefore increases the system’s tensile strength.
- Helps offset any defects introduced when preparing the support surface.
- Facilitates crack bridging and minimises any unevenness on the support surface, reinforcing the system against possible ruptures.
UltraFlex® polyurethane membrane on the first wooden building awarded the Passive House Plus Standard in Catalonia
UltraFlex®, the innovative polyurethane liquid membrane of Group EAGLE, will be part of the LILU’s House project, a model for sustainable construction. Our polyurethane liquid membrane is at the forefront of waterproofing systems! And we