ULTRAFLEX® MATTING is a fibreglass mesh specifically designed as a structural reinforcement for ULTRAFLEX® polyurethane membranes.
When the resins used to link the fibres are activated, they form a completely reinforced monolithic membrane that is 100% bonded to the surface.
ULTRAFLEX® MATTING is easy to apply and handle. Its thickness and dimensions allow for rapid placement on large surfaces, contours and trims, ensuring a correct membrane thickness.
Especially designed for combined use with ULTRAFLEX® liquid polyurethane membranes.
- Ideal for new construction projects and restoration work.
- For all types of surface, structures, trims and individual features that may be complicated and/or hard to access.
Thickness: 225 g/m2.
Format: Rolls of 1 × 60 m and 1 × 20 m
- Can be used with the ULTRAFLEX® wet-on-wet application system, thus eliminating any waiting between coats and reducing the overall application time.
- Ensures the product is applied correctly and guarantees a perfect membrane thickness.
- The multidirectional cross-linking of the fibres provides greater resistance to stress in every direction and therefore increases the system’s tensile strength.
- Helps offset any defects introduced when preparing the support surface.
- Facilitates crack bridging and minimises any unevenness on the support surface, reinforcing the system against possible ruptures.
Leaks threaten 1 out of 5 Spanish homes: waterproofing emerges as a crucial solution for structural durability and efficiency
Dampness and leaks in the housing stock in Spain are not simply a superficial problem, but a latent threat that undermines the integrity of homes and the well-being of their inhabitants. The report ‘Population living in homes
In the competitive world of waterproofing, Eagle Group, the British leader in the development, manufacture and marketing of advanced waterproofing systems, has marked significant milestones in the last quarter of the year. From its subsidiary in Barcelona,
In the dynamic world of construction and engineering, waterproofing plays a crucial role in the durability and efficiency of structures. In this context, the Eagle Group stands out as an innovative benchmark in the development, manufacturing and