quickcure accelerator additive for Ultraflex membrane
Cure accelerator additive for Ultraflex membrane
Accelerator of the curing of the Ultraflex membrane at low temperatures while improving the mechanical properties of the membrane. Allows the application of Ultraflex in a thick layer. Ideal in traffic systems.
- Sistemas Traffic Ultraflex.
Application of the Ultraflex membrane in a thick layer.
- Application of Ultraflex at low temperatures.
Quickcure is supplied in 1 Kg cans, to facilitate the 1:1 mixing ratio and thus avoid calculation errors during mixing on site.
1.2 L metal containers, for 1:1 mixing ratio with Ultraflex 15 Kg.
12 months, stored in a dry place at a temperature of 5oC to 35oC.
HANDING AND TRANSPORT
- Skin protection Wear rubber gloves. Remove immediately after contamination. Wear clothing that covers the whole body. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after task and before eating, drinking or smoking.
- Eye/face protection: Wear safety glasses to prevent splashing.
- Waste: Generating waste should be avoided or minimised. Incinerate under controlled conditions in accordance with local and national laws and regulations.
If applying on a slope or vertical surface, use Tixal.
Initial drying time: approx. 2 to 4 hours (depending on climate). Membrane curing time: 24h.
Leaks threaten 1 out of 5 Spanish homes: waterproofing emerges as a crucial solution for structural durability and efficiency
Dampness and leaks in the housing stock in Spain are not simply a superficial problem, but a latent threat that undermines the integrity of homes and the well-being of their inhabitants. The report ‘Population living in homes
In the competitive world of waterproofing, Eagle Group, the British leader in the development, manufacture and marketing of advanced waterproofing systems, has marked significant milestones in the last quarter of the year. From its subsidiary in Barcelona,
In the dynamic world of construction and engineering, waterproofing plays a crucial role in the durability and efficiency of structures. In this context, the Eagle Group stands out as an innovative benchmark in the development, manufacturing and