quickcure accelerator additive for Ultraflex membrane
Cure accelerator additive for Ultraflex membrane
Accelerator of the curing of the Ultraflex membrane at low temperatures while improving the mechanical properties of the membrane. Allows the application of Ultraflex in a thick layer. Ideal in traffic systems.
- Sistemas Traffic Ultraflex.
Application of the Ultraflex membrane in a thick layer.
- Application of Ultraflex at low temperatures.
Quickcure is supplied in 1 Kg cans, to facilitate the 1:1 mixing ratio and thus avoid calculation errors during mixing on site.
1.2 L metal containers, for 1:1 mixing ratio with Ultraflex 15 Kg.
12 months, stored in a dry place at a temperature of 5oC to 35oC.
HANDING AND TRANSPORT
- Skin protection Wear rubber gloves. Remove immediately after contamination. Wear clothing that covers the whole body. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after task and before eating, drinking or smoking.
- Eye/face protection: Wear safety glasses to prevent splashing.
- Waste: Generating waste should be avoided or minimised. Incinerate under controlled conditions in accordance with local and national laws and regulations.
If applying on a slope or vertical surface, use Tixal.
Initial drying time: approx. 2 to 4 hours (depending on climate). Membrane curing time: 24h.
The Ultraflex system, developed by the Eagle Group, has been specially designed to withstand the contractions and expansions of wooden constructions. For this reason, Ultraflex is the ideal ally for the waterproofing of roofs in wooden PassivHaus