Liquid Waterproofing System.
High-Performance Liquid Waterproofing System.
ULTRAFLEX® is ideal for new constructions and restoration work.
Perfect for waterproofing roofs, terraces, balconies, canals, drains, and more.
ULTRAFLEX® is cold-applied, single-component, moisture-reactive, polyurethane liquid membrane that forms a continuous waterproof membrane that is perfect for waterproofing roofs. For new constructions and restoration work.
No Waiting Time
Useful life of over 25 years
resolve your doubts
- Apply at an ambient temperature of 2–35 °C.
- Ensure that the treated surface is clean and dry.
- Finishing edges (lips, trims) must be attached to the substrate before applying ULTRAFLEX®.
- ULTRAFLEX® is designed for direct finishing.
- Mix well before use.
- Apply ULTRAFLEX® directly from the tin onto the surface to be treated using a solvent-resistant roller.
- Apply the first coat of ULTRAFLEX®.
- Then place the ULTRAFLEX® Matting, positioning it with the aid of a roller.
- Finally, apply the second coat of ULTRAFLEX® and make sure the matting is completely saturated.
1 tin of ULTRAFLEX® can waterproof 8–10 m2, depending on the type of surface.
- Ready to use straight from the tin with a solvent-resistant roller.
- The two-coat wet-on-wet application system with ULTRAFLEX® Matting makes for quick, straightforward treatment.
- It can even be applied all year round, thanks to its moisture-curing technology. Fully walkable.
- Can be employed with multiple finishings.
- Immediately rainproof.
- Produces a continuous, waterproof membrane with a complete seal that adheres to the surface. Totally seamless.
- Freshly poured concrete must be allowed to dry for 28 days before applying ULTRAFLEX®.
- Excellent adherence to a range of surfaces: concrete, ceramic, PVC, brick, wood, metals, bitumen membranes, and so on.
- EPDM rubber and TPO surfaces should be pretested for compatibility by applying a test patch.
- Do not use silicones. Always use polyurethane or MS polymer putties (ULTRAFLEX® A&S).