resin epoxy two-component
Two-Component, 100% Solids epoxy resin.
ULTRAPRIME CT, is a low-viscosity, two-component, 100% solids epoxy resin that can be applied in just one coat. It has been especially developed to increase the adherence in roof coating systems.
ULTRAPRIME CT is specifically designed for application to increase:
- Adherence in sheets.
- Adherence in liquid membrane waterproofing and pavement coating systems.
· Solvent-free, odourless, two-component, 100% solids epoxy resin that dries to produce a continuous film with very high adhesion.
· The coverage per kg depends on the type of surface and its imperfections.
· The product must be applied to surfaces that are completely free from any moisture.
· Under no circumstances should it be diluted.
GENERAL PRODUCT FEATURES
13 kg pack: Component A (8 kg) + Component B (5 kg). Metal cans.
STORAGE AND SHELF LIFE
Store ULTRAPRIME CT in its original, fully closed cans in a cool, dry place protected from sunlight and at 5–35 °C for a maximum of 12 months.
Once opened, the contents should be used immediately.
HANDLING AND TRANSPORT
- Respiratory protection: Always wear an approved, air-purifying mask when applying the product as a spray.
- Skin protection: Wear rubber gloves. Remove immediately in case of contamination. Wear clean clothes, covering the whole body. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after working with the product and before eating, drinking or smoking.
- Eye/face protection: Wear safety goggles to stop any splashes and exposure to airborne particulates from the spray.
- Waste: Try not to produce, or at least minimise, any waste. Incinerate under controlled conditions in accordance with local and national laws and regulations.
· The surface to be treated must be firm, resistant and cleaned of any dust, dirt or other debris that could interfere with the product’s adherence, such as paint, soda lime, plaster, remains of adhesive rubbers, and so on.
· Remove any surface or standing water.
· Packs of ULTRAPRIME CT (component A and component B) are already predosed with the right amounts. Pour component B into the can of component A and mix with a spiral stirring rod set at slow speed until it produces a uniform mixture. Make sure the mixture is completely homogeneous.
· Apply a uniform layer with a notched trowel, then dip a short-nap roller in ULTRAPRIME CT and use it to smooth out any imperfections while the initial layer is still fresh. The product must be applied in a continuous coat that is free from any porosities or cavities, otherwise the procedure should be repeated.
· Please ask our technical department for further information about surfaces with unusual characteristics and specific
The Ultraflex system, developed by the Eagle Group, has been specially designed to withstand the contractions and expansions of wooden constructions. For this reason, Ultraflex is the ideal ally for the waterproofing of roofs in wooden PassivHaus