ULTRAFLEX® MATTING is a fibreglass mesh specifically designed as a structural reinforcement for ULTRAFLEX® polyurethane membranes.
When the resins used to link the fibres are activated, they form a completely reinforced monolithic membrane that is 100% bonded to the surface.
ULTRAFLEX® MATTING is easy to apply and handle. Its thickness and dimensions allow for rapid placement on large surfaces, contours and trims, ensuring a correct membrane thickness.
Especially designed for combined use with ULTRAFLEX® liquid polyurethane membranes.
- Ideal for new construction projects and restoration work.
- For all types of surface, structures, trims and individual features that may be complicated and/or hard to access.
Thickness: 225 g/m2.
Format: Rolls of 1 × 60 m and 1 × 20 m
- Can be used with the ULTRAFLEX® wet-on-wet application system, thus eliminating any waiting between coats and reducing the overall application time.
- Ensures the product is applied correctly and guarantees a perfect membrane thickness.
- The multidirectional cross-linking of the fibres provides greater resistance to stress in every direction and therefore increases the system’s tensile strength.
- Helps offset any defects introduced when preparing the support surface.
- Facilitates crack bridging and minimises any unevenness on the support surface, reinforcing the system against possible ruptures.
Faq's & News
Thanks to our distributors for their warm welcome! The technical workshops in which we presented our ULTRAFLEX® and Aquapol liquid waterproofing products were a great success. Under the rain clouds of Galicia, our product range
Te esperamos el próximo martes, 10 de diciembre en las instalaciones de nuestro distribuidor en Vilanova i la Geltrú. Ven a conocer las ventajas de Ultraflex, membrana líquida de poliuretano para la impermeabilización de todo tipo de
We hope to see you on Friday, 29 November 2020, at ISOLANA’s branch in Hospitalet. Learn about the advantages of using ULTRAFLEX®, a polyurethane liquid membrane for waterproofing all sorts of roofs and water features.