Thanks to our distributors for their warm welcome! The technical workshops in which we presented our ULTRAFLEX® and Aquapol liquid waterproofing products were a great success. Under the rain clouds of Galicia, our product range
Liquid Waterproofing System.
High-Performance Liquid Waterproofing System.
ULTRAFLEX® is ideal for new constructions and restoration work.
Perfect for waterproofing roofs, terraces, balconies, canals, drains, and more.
ULTRAFLEX® is cold-applied, single-component, moisture-reactive, polyurethane liquid membrane that forms a continuous waterproof membrane that is perfect for waterproofing roofs. For new constructions and restoration work.
video libraryresolve your doubts
- Apply at an ambient temperature of 2–35 °C.
- Ensure that the treated surface is clean and dry.
- Finishing edges (lips, trims) must be attached to the substrate before applying ULTRAFLEX®.
- ULTRAFLEX® is designed for direct finishing.
- Mix well before use.
- Apply ULTRAFLEX® directly from the tin onto the surface to be treated using a solvent-resistant roller.
- Apply the first coat of ULTRAFLEX®.
- Then place the ULTRAFLEX® Matting, positioning it with the aid of a roller.
- Finally, apply the second coat of ULTRAFLEX® and make sure the matting is completely saturated.
1 tin of ULTRAFLEX® can waterproof 8–10 m2, depending on the type of surface.
- Ready to use straight from the tin with a solvent-resistant roller.
- The two-coat wet-on-wet application system with ULTRAFLEX® Matting makes for quick, straightforward treatment.
- It can even be applied all year round, thanks to its moisture-curing technology. Fully walkable.
- Can be employed with multiple finishings.
- Immediately rainproof.
- Produces a continuous, waterproof membrane with a complete seal that adheres to the surface. Totally seamless.
- Freshly poured concrete must be allowed to dry for 28 days before applying ULTRAFLEX®.
- Excellent adherence to a range of surfaces: concrete, ceramic, PVC, brick, wood, metals, bitumen membranes, and so on.
- EPDM rubber and TPO surfaces should be pretested for compatibility by applying a test patch.
- Do not use silicones. Always use polyurethane or MS polymer putties (ULTRAFLEX® A&S).
Faq's & News
Te esperamos el próximo martes, 10 de diciembre en las instalaciones de nuestro distribuidor en Vilanova i la Geltrú. Ven a conocer las ventajas de Ultraflex, membrana líquida de poliuretano para la impermeabilización de todo tipo de
We hope to see you on Friday, 29 November 2020, at ISOLANA’s branch in Hospitalet. Learn about the advantages of using ULTRAFLEX®, a polyurethane liquid membrane for waterproofing all sorts of roofs and water features.