Thanks to our distributors for their warm welcome! The technical workshops in which we presented our ULTRAFLEX® and Aquapol liquid waterproofing products were a great success. Under the rain clouds of Galicia, our product range
Waterproofing without affecting aesthetics
CLEARCOAT is a transparent, aliphatic polyurethane resin whose application creates a continuous, uniform and elastic membrane that is 100% waterproof, UV resistant and which provides long-lasting strength.
Excellent mechanical properties and surface hardness. Walkable. CLEARCOAT is especially designed for waterproofing jobs where retaining the original aesthetics is the top priority. Perfect for waterproofing walkable roofs and terraces, balconies, cornices or protruding structures. Manual application with a roller or brush.
- Waterproofing walkable roofs and terraces, balconies, cornices or protruding structures.
- Nonslip finish for the ULTRAFLEX® system.
CLEARCOAT provides a coverage of 0.5–1 kg/m2 when applied in 1 or 2 layers according to the application method and conditions.Format: 5 kg and 20 kg metal tins.Shelf life: 12 months, store in a dry place at 5–35 °C.Application Method:As a waterproofing membrane:
- Prepare the support correctly: clean any dust, grease, moss or lichen, loose gravel, etc. and treat any cracks appropriately. Can be used without applying a primer.
- Apply two coats at a rate of 0.5 kg/m2/coat.
- Repainting time: 2–6 hours, depending on the weather conditions.
As a finish:
- Apply a light coat over the ULTRAFLEX® system nonslip finish, once this has dried.
Handling and Transport
Follow the safety recommendations during handling, application and pre- and post-application operations, and whenever exposed to lifting equipment.
- Respiratory protection: When handling the product as a spray, wear an approved air-purifying mask.
- Skin protection: Wear rubber gloves. Remove immediately in case of contamination. Wear clean clothes, covering the whole body. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after working with the product and before eating, drinking or smoking.
- Eye/face protection: Wear safety goggles to stop any splashes and exposure to airborne particulates from the spray.
- Waste: Try not to produce, or at least minimise, any waste. Incinerate under controlled conditions in accordance with local and national laws and regulations.
- Clearcoat is a completely waterproof membrane, with high elasticity and wear resistance, that provides outstanding stability and durability. Fully aliphatic and transparent.
- Resistant to microorganisms..
- Ideal for application to paving stones, natural stone and wood. Consult the technical department about its application to other surfaces.
- It conforms to any surface, creating a continuous coating with no seams or overlaps, which makes it the ideal product for waterproofing irregular surfaces
- Highly resistant to the ravages of time and remains transparent.
- Highly resistant to weathering and UV rays. Excellent mechanical properties: Abrasion resistance, tensile strength and tear resistance. .
- Not recommended for waterproofing swimming pools, lakes and fully immersed structures in general.
- Do not apply Clearcoat to surfaces at a temperature of over 35 °C.
- Do not apply in the presence of water or on damp surfaces.·
- Cleaning: Do not use bleach or corrosive products.
Faq's & News
Te esperamos el próximo martes, 10 de diciembre en las instalaciones de nuestro distribuidor en Vilanova i la Geltrú. Ven a conocer las ventajas de Ultraflex, membrana líquida de poliuretano para la impermeabilización de todo tipo de
We hope to see you on Friday, 29 November 2020, at ISOLANA’s branch in Hospitalet. Learn about the advantages of using ULTRAFLEX®, a polyurethane liquid membrane for waterproofing all sorts of roofs and water features.